Friday, September 5, 2008

Like carpet





If you ask anyone who lives in Marysville they will tell you that Walt Braun Viking Stadium is the stadium of all stadiums and the Vikings are the best football team in the state despite what their stats may read. I got the Marysville game tonight, and the big lens. They are now one of two local stadiums to have artificial turf or, as I like to call it "fake dirt." It's like walking on carpet. Oh so nice... Their mascot was there cheer on the team. We have a good relationship, he gives me candy. Tonight he was whooping it up with the cheerleaders. Marysville's stats got the best of them, Marine City won. Better luck next time. At least my feet are feeling chipper.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Great pictures. I stumbled across your blog when I clicked the "Next Blog" button--purely by accident, because I usually avoid. I ran into too much creepy stuff before, but now I'm glad I did. You're very talented!