Friday, March 27, 2009

Try a little

Here's the scoop. I'm just a couple months short of three years here at the Times Herald. I can't honestly tell you where the time has gone. The other day while looking for something in the basement I can't even recall now I came across the binders of clips my grandma saved for me from my first year here. While flipping through them I found some really nice frames and it has had me thinking the last couple of days how excited I was to be making pictures. I want that excitement back. So I'm starting over. I'm going to try to stop just pushing the button but instead study the light and get back to making simple pictures. I tried a little tonight and for the first time in a while I feel like I can't believe I get paid to do this.

1 comment:

Keith King said...

Congrats on 3 years Wendy !
Some nice posts here. I like the guy with the chess board and the pogo-stick girl.