Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last week

I know its been a while and It's not that I haven't had anything worth posting I just haven't had much time to post. I found out Thursday I would be the one to make some pictures at the annual fireworks and and I was talked into making another video. I will be the first one to say doing both at the same time is a little tricky. I talked John into battling the bugs along the St. Clair River and he watched the video camera while I moved around to make a few frames of the sky with my still camera. These where the two I liked best. It's tricky, you have to get enough ambient light in the frame before you blow out the sparks in the sky. The second one even shows the leaves on the tree blowing a bit in the breeze.


I was off Wednesday the hottest day or what felt like the hottest day so far this season but on Thursday when I got back I still took some time to drive in circles around my favorite neighborhoods to find feature. I wish I had more time to feature hunt. I think it's the best part of my job. These sisters were splashing in the pool at their babysitters house. The little one could not stand the tolerate splashes in her face so she would turn around and get the older two with some backwards splashes.

Here is a pretty simple frame It was raining off and on yet the boys played ball. I just like the motion in it.

No comments: