Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life

Introducing the newest addition in my life. John and I have been working hard to start a family and a few months ago some time between cruise night and the Mackinac race everything came together. I think this, quite possibly is the coolest thing I have ever done in my life and I can't wait until the little guy makes his way into the world. The first photo is from a couple months back when I was just nine weeks and the last two are from last Tuesday at 17 weeks when we found out our baby is a he rather than she. Over the last week or so I can even feel the baby move and it has really helped to put my mind at ease. It blows my mind that it only takes 40 weeks to make a human and even more that my body knows just how the assembly works, even without directions!





1 comment:

Keith King said...

I'm so happy for you Wendy. This is a beautiful post of a beautiful child. Congrats again to you and John.