Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here's to posting again

Well it's February... I think I've been away for long enough.


Carol is one of my biggest fans which I have a hard time believing because I have only photographed her twice in my life. Once for some Christmas food story and Last week when I talked her into getting all gussied up to shoot a Super Bowl food story illustration. I couldn't believe how much she got into it.

Two weeks ago the ice drags were rained out, in Michigan, in January. It was super icy with all that water on top of the snow and as one pregnant mama I was not a happy camper when I drew the assignment. Today was much better. There was more snow than ice around the track but far fewer racing fans in the stands. I guess thats what happens when you try to compete with something like the Super Bowl.

Fred made his appearance at an Armada basketball game sporting a construction barrel. I could not help but make a photos. Here is Fred taking a gander at the score board just before halftime The tigers were down 36-35 against the Blue Devils but came back for the win and first place so far this season in the league.

No comments: